Thursday, December 3, 2009

Women wear Menswear

I love dressing in menswear.  It feels so sexy.  I used to (still do) daydream about having a boyfriend and preparing breakfast in his sleepshirt while he wore the pajama bottoms.  I have a piece of item from the boyfriends of the past that I easily incorporate into my wardrobe.  I've definitely reached the point of moving on from each of them, but I keep the clothes because I deserve something outta the time I devoted.  Right? Right.







Men's button up provided by an old flame, belted with a $5 H&M steal,
stirrup leggings purchased at TJ Maxx ages ago,
riding boots: Urban Outfitters,
mens watch: Kohls,
two finger Fabulous ring: Charlotte Russe

I'm still getting the hang of this blogging business.  In the process of my upgrade I'm working on getting a new camera, something with a better quality than the Fuji I'm working with at the moment.  The goal is a Nikon Rebel, but that may not happen until sometime next year.  I'm also working on Photoshop and some creative outlets to zjuzjh up the page! I'm a fan of many blogs and I want mine to stand amongst some of my faves!

No comments: