Monday, November 30, 2009

Once you go black

I love this time of year.  Fall is the beginning of the best fashions, serious relationships, and the best holidays!  I had a great time with mi familia over the Thanksgiving holiday.  We did a little black Friday browsing after we shut the club down and wandered into Toys R Us at 4 a.m.



Are little girls playing Ouija games these days?  It wasn't so delicate and sweet when I dabbled in the game.  It was creepy and spooky and kept hidden under the bed.  I almost peed my pants when I realized there's a truth behind this.  I asked the spirits for a sign and got one.  I never messed with the game again.


This is what I remember as sweet and innocent.  My younger sister was the lucky one to get the oven.  It was fun for the first 10 minutes, but the novelty wore off very quickly.

After we browsed the toy store, we went home and got detoxified then checked out the afternoon specials.  I'm typically a "black Friday" deal shopper everytime I shop, but I walked away with this cute faux fur vest from Charlotte Russe, 25% off, in black.  My little sister got a hot pair of ballerina esque pumps that I wanted so badly, but my size wasn't available.  I'm gonna check for them in MI so keep your fingers crossed for me.

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday, now it's time to deck the halls!

No comments: