Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Get a job...check!

Awe yeah, awe yeah!  So, I lost my job at the boutique in Atlanta almost 1/2 a year ago.  I was upset for a good month, got over it and knew that something better was on the horizon.... What's better than New York!?  I knew I wanted to make my way back here so I started applying for jobs online and hoped, wished, and definitely prayed that something would happen.
She called today and told me it's mine!  I get a salary, health benefits, 401k, and CLOTHING DISCOUNT!  Here's what I wore to my interview.

Wool jacket was a steal from T.J.Maxx from like 5 years ago for $20,
3 string necklace from the boutique,
Long sleeve shirt: Walmart 
Pencil skirt: Kohls
Tights: Old Navy
Boots:  Anne Klein

2 comments:

Shateema Monique said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

W. Donta Andrews said...

Congratulations, girl!!

You definitely know how to accessorize. I think every one of my blazers are from thrift stores. I'm all about a $5.00 vintage find to go with my $200.00+ boots :o)

Good for you on keepin' those goals in line!!

D.