Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 To Do

So much has happened since the last time I was here!  I moved from Atlanta, spent 2 fantastic weeks at home for the holidays with my family, moved back to NY (2nd times the charm!), rang in the new year with my besties, and scratched skiing off my 2010 to do list.  Whew!  Now I'm squatting at the besties until I find the perfect place in Harlem, USA.



1 month of clothes and accessories in the corner of my dear Mimi's room.  Notice my comfy bed in the mirror. 


Ski
Blog more consistently
Shop more sensibly
Find the perfect apartment
Find the perfect job
Live, Laugh, and find Love!

I'm excited about the big changes that I feel are on the horizon for 2010.  It'll be a struggle, but I'm looking forward to it.  I'll keep things posted for every step of this journey!

1 comment:

Mimi Jones said...

You brought more then a month worth of things... but this only means what you put in my closet... Stays in my closet, Thank goodness you clothes are beautiful!!!!