Saturday, November 7, 2009

She's baaa-aack!



I've been away far too long! Lots of things have happened in the year's time of being away from blogging. I had a fantastic job running an upscale
clothing boutique where I had carte blanche buying, merching, event planning, website developing... in short, it was mine all mine!!!! Then I lost it all. Too many variables that I had no control over (I'll elaborate in another post).
Since losing my fab paycheck job, I've caught up on some rest, Project Runway, Rachel Zoe, Housewives of Atlanta, facebook, Wendy Williams (how you doin?), and have cyber stalked clever and brilliant fashion blogs. I'm finally ready to upgrade my blog! I've got tons of new ideas for my future, career, and great ideas for this blog. I hope you can dig it.
xxx (kiss, kiss, kiss)

*Update*
One of my new favorite blogs that I've been cyber stalking, Heights of Fashion, gave me an honorable mention for sending in photos of a style inspiration of mine, Genevieve Jones. Check me out!

No comments: