Thursday, October 16, 2008

Missing in Action


I've been M.I.A!! My apologies. I've had the opportunity to work on another side of the fashion curtain. I'll share those moments in another blog, but speaking of M.I.A, let's explore! The Sri Lanka native whose beats are head bobbing and fashion is head turning, has a style of her own. Anytime I've seen MIA, I have not been surprised with her choice of style. It's off the wall, loud, colorful, and to some can be considered obnoxious, but it is her style. Can someone look at you and know what your style is? It's nice to have a signature. It's what will make you stand out from the rest of the brood. It can be anything from a piece of jewelry to your whole image. Take a moment to look at your wardrobe and determine what your signature is.

No comments: