Saturday, April 2, 2011

Minimalist


I've been going through my portfolio and comparing my stylings from the past to what I have done recently.  These are photos taken, circa February 2011, of my other biff who often lets me play dress up on her.  These photos are for a print ad audition.  Mimi, ever the minimalist, is chic in her satin chinos, J.Crew cashmere sweater, and bright orange corduroy blazer.  Each time I put a look together for her I think Calvin Klein. I'm preparing her red carpet debut and Calvin is on the rack! Stay tuned...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The plant's root is used in traditional herbal supplements to increase testosterone levels in men. The herb contains ethalonic essence, which improves the work of chorionic gonadotropin, which in turn helps increasing testosterone levels. Higher testosterone on the male sizegenetics triggers an increase of muscle mass, stronger sizegenetics, better sexual performance, lesser sizegenetics fat, increased sizegenetics metabolism, lessened stress, and improved brain function and memory.No, that isn't only young guys inside their twenties who long to produce a bigger penis. Men of all ages are secretly asking themselves: How can I be making my penis bigger?.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/