Sunday, February 27, 2011

My muse

I have had the pleasure of styling my biff since the days of friday night lights more than 10 years ago!  I've seen her through winter formals to homecoming court to the most coveted night of our high school career... prom!  I have helped her graduate her style from being voted "most popular" to now being "most likely to win an Academy award."
As an aspiring actress, her journey has become my portfolio.  I've counseled the head shots, pulled together looks for her auditions, and styled and directed impromptu photoshoots for her facebook and twitter pages.  Finally, OUR her red carpet premiere.  We worked on a tight budget of "girl, I have to find something from F21 because I have a store credit there."  I found this emerald, ruched, flirty dress that she was skeptical of and needed some encouraging to go with it and give it a shot.  The color complemented her and the dress gave her curves that she hadn't seen prior to this night!  I wish I had piled more bangles. #hindsight.  I paired the dress with her sky high Steve Madden pumps that have a close resemblance to the YSL tribtoo pumps.
She looked stunning.
I have an image to uphold, of course, after being voted "Ms. GQ" class of '99.
Work it, B!

No comments: