Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Style is Style

I love clothes, but more importantly I love style. Style is something that I have a hard time defining. I told a friend once that he had no style and he corrected me by saying that he has style, it's just bad style. Touché. I re-thought my stance on style which was strictly affiliated with chic, panache, and even swagger. Funky cold medina! You know? But his words made sense. Love is love; whether it's tough, unconditional, mama's, heartbreaking, or everlasting. Style is style; whether it's trendy, classic, awful, adoring, or individual. My campaign is for that unmistaken style with a sprinkle of shechicfrufru! How do you rock it?

1 comment:

Breeze said...

I concur! Style is style, some people have great style and some have poor style but in the end the style is style. My grandmother always says "first class or no class"! And I take that to go for everything in life so when it comes to my style I try to have a classical sense.